Volunteering your time and/or expertise at the Computer Ministry
Volunteers are never taken for granted, but always appreciated. Volunteer work at the Computer Ministry is real work, with real responsibilities, real opportunities and real rewards. It's a chance to build technology skills, and also people skills with other volunteers.
If you have empty time, free time or just want something to do, please think about being a volunteer at the Computer Ministry. Are you retired and need something to do, this might just be what you are looking for to put your talents to work. For others, it is a great chance to gain some hands-on experience, and volunteer work looks good on a resume.
We have jobs for everyone, no matter what you age or skill level. If you can volunteer some of your time, we would appreciate the help. You decide how much time you are willing to offer as a volunteer.
We need people for the following:
- Persons to accept computer donations at our warehouse loading dock.
- We could always use persons who have computer skills to test donated equipment
- If your school, church, civic group or organization needs a project, think about volunteering
- We do need people who can lift items weighing less than 30 lbs to help assemble shipments.
- This is a large warehouse with concrete floors, so persons with warehouse skills are needed.
- Other jobs that might need an extra pair of hands.
Not sure if your skills would be useful,
contact 717-766-6373 and talk with Bob Shriener